After staying up all night and finally getting some sleep this morning, I decided to create weekly and monthly features! I figured I needed a hook to commit myself to continuously produce content – even good content. So after listing down all my possible future blog posts ideas (that was a mouthful), I sorted them out to categories. Turns out, I have more possible content on food and personal posts!
So from now on, weekly features will have:
- Thursday Secret – this will be about confessions, views on life and you know, the usual “secrets” one always have. 😉
- Food Fridays – will look exactly like the reviews on the restaurants I have posted before. I’ve been trying out a lot of good places lately and I can’t wait to share it with you weekly!
- Sunday Summary – will be about my weekly summaries. So to give my posts a longer shelf-life, I’ll blog about my after thoughts on my past entries and give short descriptions about them.
On the monthly features section, I wanted to tie myself to a huge responsibility I have been dodging around for years. Truth is, I have a long-term unfinished fiction novel. I’ve been meaning to work on it again, but never had the full commitment of even writing one chapter. So to do myself a favor, I’ll post a chapter here every month. And to further help me, I’m also going to read and review one book each month.
Monthly features will be:
- Third Tuesday Tales – The story is about a girl who couldn’t choose between twins that were separated at birth. (cliché, I know. But give it a chance!)
- Second Saturday Book Reviews – I used to read about 3 books a week, it has now dwindled to one book a month, and even that’s a challenge. But I promise to keep this promise!
I’m also thinking about having a monthly Q&A with my readers and the community I’m hoping to be a part of. But do you think that’s already taking on too much? Or is it too early in the game to have a Q&A?
What are your weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, annual features? 🙂
Thanks for reading,